For all press enquiries relating to Tate, Tate Britain, Tate Modern OR Tate St Ives please email email@example.com. For Tate Liverpool, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of staff will respond upon your request.
Visitors, members, students and academics can contact Tate via the Contact Us page.
Publishing, merchandise and catering
Press enquiries about Tate’s books and catalogues:
Press enquiries about Tate's merchandise and products:
+44(0)20 7887 8648 / Keri.Webster@tate.org.uk
Press enquiries about Tate’s cafes and restaurants:
+44(0)20 701 7510 / Sarah@streetand.co
Contact Tate Images to license images of works in Tate’s collection
Press images can be downloaded via the link at the end of each press release. Please note these links expire when exhibitions close, and that all images can only be used under the following terms and conditions:
- That the reproductions are accompanied by the name of the artist, the title and date of work, the owner credit line, the copyright holder and photo credit
- That the reproductions are not cropped, overprinted, tinted or subject to any form of derogatory treatment without the prior approval of the copyright owner
- That the images are only reproduced to illustrate an article or feature reviewing or reporting on the exhibition stated (section 30(i) and (ii) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)
- That any reproductions that accompany an article are not used for marketing or advertising purposes
- The use of images for front covers may attract a fee and will require the prior authorisation of the owner and copyright holder of the work. Please email@example.com for such use
If you are a journalist covering an exhibition at Tate, you can request a press ticket from the Press Office by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . Please submit your request at least two working days before you intend to visit. Exhibitions can be very busy, so press tickets are not always available. In line with other UK museums, press ID does not guarantee entry to exhibitions and we cannot offer extra tickets for guests.
Book location filming and photography at Tate’s galleries.
Please contact the press office for news filming enquiries.